WHITE AND BLUE | OOTD



photos by Agape

Adidas Originals Backpack, Glamorous tile print shirt similar here and here, black skort similar here and here, Asos cat eye sunglasses

That top has almost become my second skin. I've been really serious about not shopping lately, because I've reached a point in my life where I really don't need any more clothes (I'm not proud of that fyi) but I just couldn't resist. I mean look at it. Talking about things that I actually need, that backpack has saved my life. I carry my laptop with me a lot as well as my massive canon camera and it's managed to fit that and more without breaking my back so good job on that Adidas. I'd say anyone with a tech job or just inseparable from their gadgets needs this. Five stars!


follow me on Bloglovin

Kristen Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram